Missed this in December, but worth a read. Quoting in part:
The problem in Toronto, as in other Canadian cities, is the ideological fixation on cities as centres of political power that can impose utopian visions on voters who mostly want the simple things they have wanted for centuries from their cities — roads that are passable, snow that’s removed, garbage that’s collected, transit that’s functional and water that’s drinkable.
- What Goes Up …
- North Shore Retail Headed for Shake-up
- Can We Rebuild Affordability?
- Environmental Protection Notice
- North Van Citizens Action Assn. Meeting
- Letter to the Editor – Monday night TV
- In October 2018, don’t be part of the 70 per cent (Sullivan NS News)
- Harbourside inaction-new public hearing
- New Voice at public input (#2)
- Corporate greed and neighbourhood values
Tagsamalgamation Articles BIA bike lift child care City Shaping Council Council workshop-density bonus Delegation to Council Density Density bonus Eastern Avenue East Keith Election Expenses Gaming Green har Harbourside heritage Hollyburn Housing crisis Moodyville Museum Neptune NVCAA ocp Onni Planning Public hearing Recreation Renters Richardson School lands Secrecy Shipyards Site 8 taxes Transit Waterfront