We’re excited that the New Museum will have such a great next door neighbour. The North Shore’s first Tap & Barrel Restaurant will open this summer in the historic Coppersmith Shop at The Shipyards. It will be located just west of the New Museum in the Pipe Shop. Tap & Barrel’s founder, Daniel Frankel, visited our collection warehouse today seeking inspiration for the restaurant’s décor. Welcome to the neighbourhood!
- A New Voice Speaks Up
- New Citizen’s Group
- Vancouver Condo Presales in Hong Kong and Chinese Cities Rein in Speculation.
- Developers to pay higher rates for bigger projects
- Seller boasts of “NEVER LIVED-IN” 10-year-old condo in North Vancouver
- Letter: New condos leave us homeless
- Delegation to Council Jul 17
- Development proposal 151 E Keith
- Canada’s Best Places to Live 2017: CNV #72
- Density for sale $34.88 per square foot
Tagsamalgamation Articles BIA bike lift child care City Shaping Council Council workshop-density bonus Delegation to Council Density Density bonus Eastern Avenue East Keith Election Expenses Gaming Green har Harbourside heritage Hollyburn Housing crisis Moodyville Museum Neptune ocp Onni Planning Public hearing Recreation Renters Richardson School lands Secrecy Shipyards Site 8 taxes Transit Waterfront