We’re excited that the New Museum will have such a great next door neighbour. The North Shore’s first Tap & Barrel Restaurant will open this summer in the historic Coppersmith Shop at The Shipyards. It will be located just west of the New Museum in the Pipe Shop. Tap & Barrel’s founder, Daniel Frankel, visited our collection warehouse today seeking inspiration for the restaurant’s décor. Welcome to the neighbourhood!
- City of North Vancouver advances Harry Jerome project
- City of North Van council sends Harry Jerome project to public hearing (NS News)
- So you want to become a councillor? Here’s a step-by-step guide | The Global CanadianThe Global Canadian
- What’s that smell?
- Planning Contradiction
- Re: ‘Collecting Stuff’
- Spending limits announced for North Van, West Van civic campaigns
- What’s Next For The Mayor Of The City Of North Vancouver?
- Community is back in the conversation
- Victoria Park development – a little miracle on Monday night
Tagsamalgamation Articles BIA bike lift child care City Shaping Council Council workshop-density bonus Delegation to Council Density Density bonus Eastern Avenue East Keith Election Expenses Gaming Green har Harbourside Harry Jerome heritage Hollyburn Housing crisis Moodyville Museum Neptune NVCAA ocp Onni Planning Public hearing Recreation Renters Richardson School lands Secrecy Shipyards Site 8 taxes Transit Waterfront