We’re excited that the New Museum will have such a great next door neighbour. The North Shore’s first Tap & Barrel Restaurant will open this summer in the historic Coppersmith Shop at The Shipyards. It will be located just west of the New Museum in the Pipe Shop. Tap & Barrel’s founder, Daniel Frankel, visited our collection warehouse today seeking inspiration for the restaurant’s décor. Welcome to the neighbourhood!
- Public Hearing Jan 22- 150 E 8th
- Last Hurrah for Big Money
- Tribute to Stella Jo Dean
- Longtime North Van City councillor dies at 95
- When the election-funding cap did not fit the CNV councillors – The Global Canadian
- Happy New Year 2018: CityHallWatch
- Big Money small town politics (The Tyee)
- NS News Editorial: Seeking resolution
- What happened to Moodyville?
- Vote Manipulation at our local Council?
Tagsamalgamation Articles BIA bike lift child care City Shaping Council Council workshop-density bonus Delegation to Council Density Density bonus Eastern Avenue East Keith Election Expenses Gaming Green har Harbourside heritage Hollyburn Housing crisis Moodyville Museum Neptune NVCAA ocp Onni Planning Public hearing Recreation Renters Richardson School lands Secrecy Shipyards Site 8 taxes Transit Waterfront