Below is an email from a City resident sent to Mayor and Council today re the bike lift (aka gleam in the Mayor’s eye since 2009 at least). Voices comment: For a few seconds during the meeting it seemed that Councillor Back would not support the motion – but then she ‘toed the line again’. What has happened to independent thought?
- New political party declares in City of North Vancouver
- A New Voice Speaks Up
- New Citizen’s Group
- Vancouver Condo Presales in Hong Kong and Chinese Cities Rein in Speculation.
- Developers to pay higher rates for bigger projects
- Seller boasts of “NEVER LIVED-IN” 10-year-old condo in North Vancouver
- Letter: New condos leave us homeless
- Delegation to Council Jul 17
- Development proposal 151 E Keith
- Canada’s Best Places to Live 2017: CNV #72
Tagsamalgamation Articles BIA bike lift child care City Shaping Council Council workshop-density bonus Delegation to Council Density Density bonus Eastern Avenue East Keith Election Expenses Gaming Green har Harbourside heritage Hollyburn Housing crisis Moodyville Museum Neptune ocp Onni Planning Public hearing Recreation Renters Richardson School lands Secrecy Shipyards Site 8 taxes Transit Waterfront